The mission of the FTA Media Center is to strengthen relationships between the media and the travel industry to increase coverage and raise awareness of what’s possible for families through travel. By providing a platform for networking and professional development opportunities, the FTA strives to broaden the expertise and amplify the perspective of all our media members.
Benefits of Media Center Membership
FTA Media Center members receive:
- An active role with the FTA to change the face of the family travel industry
- Opportunities to work directly with FTA partners to create original travel content for pay.
- Access to networking functions and insight/information on current trends within the family travel industry
We are committed to servicing members in ways that fit into their busy lives. This includes hosting regional meet-ups, sponsoring intermittent Webinars, and potentially communicating through SMS.
To qualify for membership in the FTA Media Center, individuals must:
- Be part of a family with whom they travel.
- Have published work on the subject of family travel within the last six months (samples/links required)
- Maintain an active blog and/or social media platform
- Behave professionally in work settings
- Pay an annual fee of $85
Apply For Membership
Step 2: Receive Approval
An invoice will be sent once registration is reviewed and approved.
Step 3: Payment Options
Once you receive your invoice, you can pay via check or call to pay via credit card.
Email the FTA team directly for more information.