Become an FTA Media Member. We are offering a membership and benefits package specifically for family travel media specialists – those journalists, bloggers, experts, and industry professionals who have authority on the subjects and issues most important to traveling families.
The FTA Media Center will be a professional networking resource dedicated to facilitating productive relationships between all of our members, including brands, destinations, and the media.
By providing direct connection between all FTA members, we’re helping to bridge the gap between the media and brands who cater to families. We aim to increase the impact and elevate the status of the work our media members are producing.
When you join the first ever coalition of industry leaders dedicated to serving the needs of traveling families, your benefits include:
New Business Relationships with Industry Suppliers
- Become ambassadors for family travel, destinations, and brands
- Use FTA Media Alerts to pitch story ideas, content marketing plans, and influencer campaigns to FTA Trade members, while they pitch ideas back at FTA Media members
- Gain access to marketing decision makers
Access to Industry Research
- Help the FTA continue to compile the most comprehensive research on family travel
- Leverage access to the FTA Consumer Panel of hundreds of traveling families around the U.S. who want to share their opinions and provide the industry with feedback
Invitations to the FTA Annual Summit and Other Member Events
- Learn more about the most important issues affecting family travel and network with other FTA Members at the annual FTA Summit
- Take part in local meet-ups and workshops Professional Development Opportunities
Get involved in industry and consumer advocacy initiatives
- Take part in developing strategies for expanding reach and content distribution
- Gain opportunities for freelance assignments and collaborate with other media members.
- $85 annual membership (payable by check or PayPal)
- Annual membership expires one year to the date the media member listing goes live on the website