Bound Round, an Australian company that makes it easier for families around the world to book the perfect holiday, is teaming up with Australian state and regional tourism boards in an initiative focused on boosting domestic tourism within the family segment.
The Families of Australia initiative will see a group of Australian families become the faces of their local regions in videos played on Virgin Australia’s In-flight Entertainment system and on boundround.com, sharing the top family-friendly attractions and destinations around the country.
* ‘Families of Australia’ initiative is focused on promoting domestic tourism.
* A family will be selected from 21 regions around Australia to experience the best local attractions and destinations.
* Each family will receive a Sony Action Cam FDRX3000 valued at $649 to record their experiences.
* Each family will be supported by a Bound Round video producer to capture footage of their experience.
* The videos will be showcased on Virgin Australia’s In-flight Entertainment system and on boundround.com, providing valuable exposure for the featured regions and attractions.
* Each selected family will also win a 2 night stay at any BIG4 Holiday Park.
“Australian families are seven times more likely to travel domestically than internationally,” said Janeece Keller, Founder & CEO of Bound Round. “With so many families travelling around the country, we know how important it is they have access to great content that helps them decide how to spend their precious family time.”
“These video stories will provide a great way to connect directly with travelling families, and show them the great depth and breadth of experiences available around the country,” says Keller.
Families located in the following 21 regions around Australia are invited to APPLY HERE to become the ‘face’ of their region:
2. Albury & Wodonga
3. Ballarat & Bendigo
7. Central Coast
9. Gold Coast
10. Hobart / Launceston
14. Sunshine Coast
18. Outback Queensland – Cloncurry
19. Outback Queensland – Roma
20. Outback Queensland – Winton
21. Outback Queensland – Biloela
For more information contact:
Community & Communications Manager
Ph: +61 (0)431 731 096
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *