Family Travel Association Europe
FTA Europe, as a branch of the Family Travel Association that launched in the U.S. in 2014, is gathering the leading European family travel suppliers, influencers, agencies, wholesalers and tour operators to inspire and help families to travel more – and better – across Europe.
To achieve this objective, the association will provide its members with networking opportunities and resources to grow their business and deliver memorable travel experiences to families.
Why Join FTA Europe as a Member
- Be recognized as an expert in family travel whether you are a supplier, media professional or travel agency
- Become part of a growing community to expand your network and reach a broader audience
- Connect with other family travel professionals
- Increase your visibility and raise your profile within the family travel sector
Benefits for FTA Europe Members
- Invitation to the annual FTA Europe Summit
- Newsletter to share news among members
- Tailored consulting and industry referrals
- Access to industry resources, influencers and fellow stakeholders
- Workshops to enhance business activities
Criteria to Become a Member of FTA Europe
- Embrace the FTA 3 C philosophy: Cause, Community, Connection
- Commit to verifiable quality standards
- Be a family-friendly supplier, media or influencer
- Express willingness to grow within the family travel industry
We are currently looking for new associates among operators, specialized media and influencers.
BECOME A MEMBER!
Join FTA and get further information
Address: Waffenplatzstrasse 15, 4500, Solothurn, Switzerland
Phone: +41 32 62 22 282
FTA members dug deep into insights about the family travel market during a Monday morning session highlighted by Peter Bopp, FTA Director of Strategy.Continue Reading Story
Nothing educates like travel does. Learning history from a textbook, or even through video, can’t match the opportunity for a child to be immersed in an environment where they can experience history firsthand. That’s why the Wyoming Office of TouContinue Reading Story
Back in 2015, the US Travel Association (USTA) launched Project: Time Off, to change the culture surrounding the use of personal time off. For the next three years, the USTA invested in groundbreaking research, publicizing the benefits of using vacatContinue Reading Story
Two weeks ago, we presented some of the obstacles you see preventing parents from taking more vacations. Since then, eight more of you filled out our feedback form and provided us with your input. THANK YOU for your engagement. THIS is why we launchContinue Reading Story
Tapsy Tours for families with kids
As an international Ground Agent/Tour Operator, we come from the Cruise Companies business, where we born 15 years ago, this long experience in this world, made us realize how important and full of potential the universe of family’s travel needs might be. We started to focus on this in 2015, creating our first brand of […]Learn More Join FTA