Discover CorpsGo to All Members
Whether you travel alone, with friends, or with family – join the Discover Corps family of travelers on a journey that makes the world a better place.
The mission of Discover Corps is to inspire travelers to become advocates for our planet’s natural wonders, cultural treasures, and local communities through immersive and sustainable travel experiences for families and friends.
To the Planet: We partner with ethical, responsible organizations that work tirelessly to protect the environment and preserve the natural wonders that make our world so inspiring.
To the People: We work with small-scale entrepreneurs in order to channel resources to their local communities and offer a financial incentive to preserve their cultural heritage.
To You: We design trips built on sustainable travel principles so that your journey can both improve the lives of the people you visit and allow you an authentic, meaningful, and inspiring experience.
Our Core Values
- Internal sense of contentedness and satisfaction
- We care for others in need
- Responsible travel can make a big positive impact in the world, both environmentally and economically
- We believe in enjoying oneself and deriving pleasure and joy from whatever one does.
- We treat other people as we would like to be treated.
- Personal Growth. We believe that human beings must grow both personally and professionally to be happy. It’s important to constantly challenge and stretch yourself in all aspects of life
Our Sustainable Travel Promise
Discover Corps was founded on the belief that travel can enhance and preserve the character of a place: its environment, culture, aesthetics, heritage, and the well-being of its residents. Our principles don’t just apply to our trips, but to everything we do as a company. We are a certified B Corporation, which means we have passed a rigorous independent audit of our social, environmental, and legal practices. B Corporations (or Benefit Corporations) are recognized by the State of California as providing a social good.
By adopting a clear set of responsible travel guidelines, we use our trips to improve the lives of people in the communities we visit and also support the integrity of a place, allowing it to retain the distinctive character that makes it unique. Not only is it the right thing to do, it also provides a richer experience for our travelers.
Our Contact Info
- Call us or text us:+1.619.758.3030 (available Mon-Fri from 9am to 6pm Pacific Time)
- Marketing Email: email@example.com