IBCCESGo to All Members
“Autism Friendly” just isn’t good enough
Research has shown that engaging in stimulating activities such as travel, animals and water interaction, and outdoor play are therapeutic for children and individuals on the autism spectrum.
Organizations across the globe claim to be “Autism friendly” but are not equipped to truly accommodate these guests. This has left families disappointed due to lack of trained and aware staff. As a result, destinations and other organizations have little to no credibility in this ever-growing market.
Certified Autism Center Benefits:
- Position specific, customized online training for staff
- Access to online Member Learning community for your staff to receive ongoing training access after completion of certification
- Gain knowledge and confidence in customer-facing scenarios
- 2-year certification
- Onsite review of facilities by an expert (optional) that includes a comprehensive report with suggested changes or modifications to better serve individuals on the spectrum and other challenges and sensory guides for activities
- Listing on International Online Registry of Certified Autism Centers
- Press release from IBCCES announcing CAC
- Framed certification for display in lobby
- Customized identification adhesives to showcase on ID badges
- Validated Digital Certification Badge for website and social media
- Featured on Autism Travel, accessible to over 5.6 million parents, therapists and teachers worldwide
- Certified Autism Center announcement to all travel agents who have completed the Certified Autism Travel Professional training
- Stand out from your competitors
- Empower your staff
- Become confident in your ability to provide travel/entertainment solutions to a $262 billion, underserved market
- Increase market share and drive revenue
- International recognition for your expertise in the fastest growing market in the travel/entertainment industry
- Ability to contact IBCCES experts at any time with questions
Once you become a Certified Autism Center, you will be featured on AutismTravel.com as a certified destination. Autism Travel is a credible resource developed to help leading organizations across the globe showcase themselves as safe, sensory friendly, trained and certified destination option for parents and individuals on the spectrum.