Experience the magic that happens when the generations come together for an unforgettable family trip.
Whether it’s simple or exotic, the shared experience of a family vacation is a powerful way to bring the generations together. In this episode, travel advisor Jessica Griscavage shares the best ways to plan your multi-generational family trip and start making memories.
Guest: Jessica Griscavage, Travel Advisor for McCabe World Travel
Email Jessica at Jessica@McCabeWorld.com
- Learning to travel with kids begins when you take that first trip
- The biggest challenges often make the best memories
- Staying in one spot is very convenient when you have a large family
- Start small and build up to bigger adventures
- Good travel advisors (like Jessica!) get to know the personality of their clients
- Your most valuable assets are time and money. Travel advisors (live Jessica!) help you make the most of both.
About Your Host
Aaron Schlein is a family man, entrepreneur, and podcaster who knows first-hand about the transformational power of family travel.
When Aaron was a teenager, he began exploring the world with his grandmother, Shirley Schlein—to whom he is eternally grateful for igniting his passion for travel. Becoming a father inspired Aaron to pay forward his grandmother’s generosity and create media content to inspire parents to travel the world with their kids.
In the summer of 2018, Aaron partnered with the Family Travel Association to produce its official podcast, Family Travel Radio. Aaron lives in Sacramento, CA with his wife and two children (who are growing up too fast!)
Nothing educates like travel does. Learning history from a textbook, or even through video, can’t match the opportunity for a child to be immersed in an environment where they can experience history firsthand. That’s why the Wyoming Office of TouContinue Reading Story
Back in 2015, the US Travel Association (USTA) launched Project: Time Off, to change the culture surrounding the use of personal time off. For the next three years, the USTA invested in groundbreaking research, publicizing the benefits of using vacatContinue Reading Story