Exclusive Trade Only Day is Friday, October 28.
Open to Trade and Public Saturday, October 29 and Sunday, October 30.
Admission to the Exhibition and Travel Industry Reception on Trade Only Day, in addition to the two Days open to the public, is free for Travel Industry professionals.
Admission to the Travel Industry Conference, Travel Industry Reception and all 3 days of exhibits and events is $69.
As an FTA Member you qualify for $5 off. Use code FTA20 at registration.
Registration is open now!
ITS2022 is currently the only major travel show of its kind with representation from 176 countries across the globe
The Friday Trade Conference Program is designed for the travel industry to explore the theme of “The Future of Travel” from every angle. Scheduled from 9am to 5pm offers an engaging day of presentations featuring multiple “tracks” and 22 “trade-only sessions”:
- Cruise Track with panels of cruise industry experts weighing in on how to sell the right ship to the right client, small ship and expedition cruising, and river cruising in Europe and beyond.
- DestinationTrack with top destination leaders offering timely sales strategies for Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, and the Caribbean, Bahamas and Bermuda.
- Luxury Track with top tour executives enlightening trade on the “New Breed of Tours” and “How to Sell Luxury Travel Today”.
- Hotels & Resorts Track with sales strategies for all-inclusive resorts and for luxury hotels & resorts at a time of rising costs.
- Resources Track on how to prepare travelers for the road, including resources available from the U.S. Department of State.
The program will feature a Keynote Panel of industry leaders who will address key issues affecting the future of travel and will examine “What’s the Future of Travel: Marrying Sustainability and Profitability”.
Keynote panelists include Ivan Eskildsen, Minister of Tourism of Panama; Pierfrancesco Vago, Executive Chairman of the Cruise Division of MSC Group; Shannon Guihan, Chief Sustainability Officer and Head of the TreadRight Foundation; Terry Dale, President and CEO of the USTOA; and Asta Lassesen, CEO of Hurtigruten Expeditions.
In the Exhibition Hall you’ll meet hundreds of destinations conveniently organized by Exhibition Pavilions including the Caribbean, Europe, Africa, Asia, Central & South America, USA, and Cruises, as well as a special “Spotlight On New York” pavilion featuring destinations and attractions across New York City and throughout New York State.
The Taste of The World Theatre in the Exhibition Hall will be a must-visit with four sessions on culinary travel and cooking school trips around the world scheduled from 3pm to 5pm.
During Saturday, Oct. 29 and Sunday, Oct. 30, chefs from around the world will make culinary food presentations.
The Government Resources Center sponsored by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) will present a time-saving opportunity for all attendees to enroll in the TSA Pre-Check Program by attending the International Travel Show and is promoted in advance to all pre-registered attendees.
Join us! Click here to register now https://www.nyinternationaltravelshow.com/trade-attendees
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *