- Family Travel and Vacation Rentals - “Vacation rentals are exploding because family travel is exploding.” This comes as no surprise to anyone helping the new generation of traveling families. Here's what the experts have to say.
- Family Ties: A My PADI Story - My PADI Story: When I learned that you can be as young as 10 and get PADI certified as a diver, we found ourselves on a plane heading to Palau! as a family!
- Family Travel Must Stand Up for Families and #StopOrphanTrips - Nobody likes to be played for a fool, but that’s what’s often the case when you visit, volunteer at or contribute to an overseas “orphanage.” Perhaps traveling families should take a stand and call for an end to orphanage tourism.
- Beyond Family Cruises: 10 New Multigenerational Vacation Ideas - A multigenerational vacation is more popular than ever, but how about something other than a cruise? Here are 10 outside-the-box ideas to consider as a family.
- Is Millennial Family Travel Different? - Millennials are reshaping the highly lucrative family travel landscape, whether they are driving an RV, sharing a local's apartment or taking an exotic adventure trip.
- Healthier Holiday Food for Kids: A Family Travel Priority - Wouldn't it be great if there was healthier food for kids in hotels, resorts and theme parks? Well, it's beginning to happen as more and more people see the value in combatting childhood obesity and encouraging healthier lifestyles.
- Update and Appeal Following the Earthquake in Ecuador - After the earthquake in Ecuador the staff, family and guests of our four Ecuador-based members are OK... and busy contributing to relief and tourism efforts.
- Join Us in Supporting the Every Kid in a Park Campaign - The Family Travel Association is proud to partner with and pledge its support to the White House's Every Kid in a Park campaign. Join us!
Homepage was last modified: May 24th, 2016 by