- Family Travel Must Stand Up for Families and #StopOrphanTrips - Nobody likes to be played for a fool, but that’s what’s often the case when you visit, volunteer at or contribute to an overseas “orphanage.” Perhaps traveling families should take a stand and call for an end to orphanage tourism.
- Beyond Family Cruises: 10 New Multigenerational Vacation Ideas - A multigenerational vacation is more popular than ever, but how about something other than a cruise? Here are 10 outside-the-box ideas to consider as a family.
- Is Millennial Family Travel Different? - Millennials are reshaping the highly lucrative family travel landscape, whether they are driving an RV, sharing a local's apartment or taking an exotic adventure trip.
- Healthier Holiday Food for Kids: A Family Travel Priority - Wouldn't it be great if there was healthier food for kids in hotels, resorts and theme parks? Well, it's beginning to happen as more and more people see the value in combatting childhood obesity and encouraging healthier lifestyles.
- Update and Appeal Following the Earthquake in Ecuador - After the earthquake in Ecuador the staff, family and guests of our four Ecuador-based members are OK... and busy contributing to relief and tourism efforts.
- Join Us in Supporting the Every Kid in a Park Campaign - The Family Travel Association is proud to partner with and pledge its support to the White House's Every Kid in a Park campaign. Join us!
- A Travel Resource for Parents of Children with Special Needs - All children benefit from traveling. Travel is full of teachable moments. Children with special needs are no different. Travel provides opportunities to practice and improve social and communication skill and promotes cognitive growth.
- Autism-Friendly Travel - Autism-friendly travel for families can be difficult. Here are organizations that aid families traveling with children on the spectrum or with other special needs.
Homepage was last modified: May 24th, 2016 by